After writing the first draft of your paper, you should consult your teacher for revision suggestions. In addition, consider asking a fellow student to peer edit your paper. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I provided at least three factual arguments to support my thesis statement?
- Are the factual arguments arranged in logical order?
- Do the details of the paragraph support the topic sentence?
- Does my conclusion show how the evidence supports my thesis statement?
- Have I proofread the paper for misspelled or omitted words and grammatical errors?